Applying for residency and obtaining a certificato di residenza is one of the prerequisites to convert your study permit into a work one.

Here is a good news: you can apply ONLINE on Milan Municipality official website! No matter if you are stuck at home or currently abroad, we can help you filling in the form via SKYPE.

Prepare the scanned version of the following documents:

  • Passport
  • Residence permit (permesso di soggiorno)
  • Fiscal code
  • Health Insurance
  • Lease contract (registered at Agenzia delle Entrate)
  • ID of Italian or EU or NON-EU family member/s living at the same address

Contact us and we will arrange a call!