Registering with Anagrafe (Register Office) of your municipality of residence is one of the prerequisites to convert your study permit into a work one.

Do you know that you can apply ONLINE if you live in Milan? No matter if you are stuck at home in Milan or currently abroad, we can help you filling in the form via SKYPE.

Prepare the scanned version of the following documents:

  • Passport
  • Residence permit
  • Fiscal code
  • Health Insurance
  • Lease contract (registered at Agenzia delle Entrate)
  • ID of Italian or EU or NON-EU family member/s living at the same address

Contact us and we will arrange a call!