WHAT IS DECRETO FLUSSI ?
- Are you a non-EU student? Do you hold valid residence permit (permesso di soggiorno) for study purposes and a residency certificate (certificato di residenza)?
- Are you doing an internship in Italy? Do you hold a valid residence permit (permesso di soggiorno) and a residency certificate (certificato di residenza)?
- Did you get a job offer?
- Do you want to set up your own business as self-employed?
You will be happy to hear that the so called “Decreto Flussi” has been published on October 12th. Thanks to this Decree, international students or trainees who hold a valid study permit can submit conversion request and obtain a work permit.
WHEN CAN I APPLY FOR CONVERSION?
You can apply for Nulla Osta (work authorization) starting from October 22nd until December 31st. Do not waste time: applications accepted are 1.500 for lavoro subordinato and 370 for lavoro autonomo (self-empolyed) at the national level.
HOW CAN SAN MARTINO HELP YOU?
In case you need information and personalized assistance we will gladly share our expertise: we have been working in the field of immigration for 30 years. We are also accredited by Questura and Prefettura in Milan and we collaborate on a regular basis with the whole system of regional services.
In particular, we can provide support to students and trainees who are making the transition from education to employment.
- Personalized assistance during the entire conversion process
- Working in Italy overview: opportunities – responsibilities – duties and rights
- Career guidance: individual coaching; workshops held in English
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 02/26681931
- Whatapp: 351/7868650