STUDY TO WORK CONVERSION
When is needed:
If you have a job offer after graduation
If you have a job offer while you are still studying or hold a degree not recognized by the Italian Education Ministry and “Decreto Flussi” has been published
If you want to work as self-employed person / or as a consultant after graduation
Content of the service
San Martino can support you by:
- Consultancy on different conversion options, requisites, and documentation
- Request to the Company of needed documents (in case of working as an Employee)
- Assistance to the student for the application
- Sending the documents to Sportello Unico Immigrazione Prefettura (SUI)
- In case of negative answer: SUI and Ispettorato del Lavoro answer analysis; preparation of integration requested and the new set of documents
- Meeting with Prefettura for Contratto di Soggiorno preparation
- Accompanying the student to the Prefettura: Company confidential documents delivery
- Deal with special situations
- Preparing for the fingerprint meeting and permit delivery
HOW IT WORKS:
First physical or online 45 min meeting to understand your situation and analyze the options you have.
In case a company is involved, San Martino provides HR staff with the list of company documents needed.
Once you have all the required documents, we can schedule a 30 min physical appointment at our office to fill out the online application.
The student will send to San Martino the documents both from himself and the Company. San Martino will check the documents and send back the set of documents to be sent to the Sportello Unico Immigrazione Prefettura (SUI). In case of negative answer, San Martino will check the documents and send back the new set of documents to the SUI.
- STEP 1 ONLY: 49,00 € (VAT INCLUDED)
- STEP 1+2: 86,00 € (VAT INCLUDED)
- STEP 1+2+3: 150,00 € (VAT INCLUDED)
COMPENSATION AND PAYMENT
In consideration for the Consulting Services, the Consultant shall invoice the Client and such invoice shall be due and payable within 14 days of the Client’s receipt of the invoice.
The above cost is calculated on a reasonable estimate of the timing for a normal procedure.
In case of deviation from this standard an additional cost can be added.
The service has a validity of 6 months form the payment date.
San Martino is not responsible for the procedure outcomes, whose evaluation is subjected to the Italian competent authority.
San Martino will provide You a reasonable update about the progress report of the procedure. The above update, in terms of response time and content, will be provided at sole discretion of San Martino Immigration Offices.