When is needed:
If you find yourself in a non-standard situation (late renewal of your residence permit; re-entry visa; need of a temporary permit to travel to EU countries and many others), which requires the assistance of an Immigration expert.
Content of the service
San Martino can support you by:
- Providing you with the list of documents to send us to report your situation to the competent authorities involved (Italian Embassy or Consulate/ Police Department/Interior Ministry “Prefettura”)
- Drafting the case report and submit it to the authority/es involved
- Managing communications with authorities on your behalf
- Only in case Police or Prefettura offices are involved, a member of our Team will schedule an appointment and will accompany you
HOW IT WORKS:
You can schedule a 45 min physical or virtual conference with our Team to examine in detail your situation and provide you with instructions (documents list to send us; steps to be followed)
Once your situation will be reported, you will receive updates from our side only through a dedicated chat.
- Personalized meeting at Police or Prefettura offices excluded: 63,00€
- Personalized meeting at Police or Prefettura offices included: 150,00€
COMPENSATION AND PAYMENT
In consideration for the Consulting Services, the Consultant shall invoice the Client and such invoice shall be due and payable within 14 days of the Client’s receipt of the invoice.
The above cost is calculated on a reasonable estimate of the timing for a normal procedure.
In case of deviation from this standard an additional cost can be added.
The service has a validity of 6 months form the payment date.
San Martino is not responsible for the procedure outcomes, whose evaluation is subjected to the Italian competent authority.
San Martino will provide You a reasonable update about the progress report of the procedure. The above update, in terms of response time and content, will be provided at sole discretion of San Martino Immigration Offices.