FAMILY COHESION or REUNIFICATION
When is needed:
If you find yourself abroad, with an entry VISA and you are willing to take your family with you
If you find yourself in Italy and you hold a residence permit, and your wife/husband / children /parents are willing to join you
Content of the service
San Martino can support you by:
- Providing you with detailed information about requisites, documents needed and steps to be followed
- Check of the documents you have gathered
- Filling out the application for Nulla Osta (authorization) for family reunification
- Managing communications with authorities on your behalf, if needed
- Request of accommodation certificates (idoneità alloggiativa) on your behalf (delegation is needed)
- Residence permit/s application
HOW IT WORKS:
You can schedule a 45 min physical or virtual conference with our Team to examine in detail your situation and provide you with instructions (documents list to send us; steps to be followed).
Once you have all the required documents, we can schedule a physical appointment at our office to fill out the Nulla Osta application (in case you are applying for family reunification) or residence permit application (in case you are applying for family cohesion).
If you want us to request accommodation certificates (idoneità alloggiativa) on your behalf, we will provide you with written instructions regarding the documents we must receive. Once we have the entire documentation, we will present your request to the Municipality involved.
- Request of accommodation certificates (idoneità alloggiativa) on your behalf with delegation excluded: 90,00€ (VAT INCLUDED)
- Request of accommodation certificates (idoneità alloggiativa) on your behalf with delegation included: 200,00€ (VAT INCLUDED)
COMPENSATION AND PAYMENT
In consideration for the Consulting Services, the Consultant shall invoice the Client and such invoice shall be due and payable within 14 days of the Client’s receipt of the invoice.
The above cost is calculated on a reasonable estimate of the timing for a normal procedure.
In case of deviation from this standard an additional cost can be added.
The service has a validity of 6 months form the payment date.
San Martino is not responsible for the procedure outcomes, whose evaluation is subjected to the Italian competent authority.
San Martino will provide You a reasonable update about the progress report of the procedure. The above update, in terms of response time and content, will be provided at sole discretion of San Martino Immigration Offices.